Pink Purls

Jumping on the bandwagon since 1977...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Part two..

Hmmm. Something happened to Blogger (not me mind you - I know I am totally new to blogging but it couldn' possibly be MY fault) and I couldn't get it to post anymore pictures. So this is a continuation of the last post...

Anyway, this is the first project I did in CTH Supersock:

I made it for this guy:
Obviously, he was much smaller when he wore it! :) This one was made from either River Run or the Tropical Storm colorway. I can't remember. It made an excellent baby sweater - it is soft, warm, and machine washable. Here he is when he actually fit into it:

Too cute, huh? Funny, almost three years have gone by since that picture was taken, yet I feel I have aged at least ten years since having a child. Worth it, of course, but wow, parenthood can take alot out of you.

6 Comments:

At 5:28 AM , Blogger hakucho said...

Just wait until he goes to college and see how you feel! My oldest of 3 boys is a junior in college and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by! I'm happy, proud and sad all at the same time....so enjoy every minute with your litte guy!

and happy knitting :)

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger g-girl said...

that is a really cute sweater that you made! :)

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Pretty colors in that sweater. Looks like it held up really well too!

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Larjmarj said...

Blogger does become posessed from time to time. I would just diregard, have a glass of wine and come back later.

 
At 3:56 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

cute little jumper and even cuter baby. A pity they have to grow so quickly!!

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Well, he has really roared up in height in those three years. The time will fly so keep you eyes open. It seems to go by day by day but it is really ripping through by the year. ;o) Take Plenty of snaps, save all the art, and school papers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]